Sunday 1 January 2012

[NEWS] Lee Dong Wook & Kim Sun Ah win SBS Best Awards


Actors Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah won the male and female ‘Best Awards’ for weekend drama category at the ’2011 SBS Drama Awards’.
Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah were honored with their awards at the awards ceremony on December 31st at the SBS Public Hall. The two actors have worked opposite each other in the drama ‘Scent of a Woman’.
Lee Dong Wook said, “I thank Kim Sun Ah and Uhm Ki Joon who have worked on it together and the staff. I will repay this for life.”
Lee Dong Wook also continued, “When I won the ‘New Star’ award 8 years ago, I arrogantly thought I deserved it. Taking 8 years to come to this really let me know how grateful I should be.”
Kim Sun Ah said at her win, “I am so happy to receive an award for ‘Scent of a Woman’. There are so many people to thank so I will contact (them) separately also. First of all the director and writer of ‘Scent of a Woman’ who made it possible for me to do it so happily, staff, the actors, the viewers who gave so much love and cheered us on, thank you the viewers. While working on ‘Scent of a Woman’, I learned that I should live working hard everyday. I hope you do live so also.”
The much loved the couple of ‘Scent of a Woman’ were honored for their wonderful acting in the drama that touched so many viewers.




**** More Photo for this red carpet on http://www.facebook.com/dongwook.84 [FACEBOOK FANPAGES]


4 comments: