Sunday 18 December 2011

Kim Sun Ah’s picture at an airport is taken by Lee Dong Wook?




Kim Sun Ah released her picture taken at an airport. 
On December 18 around 9 a.m., Kim uploaded her picture taken at an airport on her me2day account with the comment, “The top star Kim, travelling around the world by airplane! I’m flying to Tokyo! I hope I have a nice trip! I’ll promote Scent of a Woman to more countries.”
She also added, “It is a nice Sunday! This picture is taken by paparazzi Mr. Lee Dong Wook, haha,” and made people curious whether or not this picture was taken by actor Lee Dong Wook, the leading actor of Scent of a Woman.
A spokesperson for Kim said, “I guess people are paying attention to this picture because they think it was taken by actor Lee Dong Wook. But it was taken by her manager who’s name is also Lee Dong Wook.”
In the picture, Kim is slightly turning to look at the camera, wearing long boots and black sunglasses. Her slim body and stylish airport fashion attract people’s attention.
People responded: “Wow, aren’t there any pictures of Lee Dong Wook? You are really tall. I envy you.” “Have a nice trip!! Kim Sun Ah is the best! I hope Scent of a Woman is spread to the wider world,” “Your airport fashion is great! Awesome!”
Kim went to Japan on December 18 to promote Scent of a Woman after the promotion in Singapore on December 4.

2 comments:

  1. I really love Scent of Woman!it made me crazy!!!. Ilove Lee Dong Wook.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I have seen that it was taken by the Actor Lee Dong Wook.

    ReplyDelete